3dQuickForm | 3dQuickMold | 3dQuickPress | CamTrax | CamWorks | DFMPro | ElectrodeWorks | GearTeq | GearTrax | GeometryWorks | HSMWorks | IMOLD | LogoPress3 | MasterCAM for SolidWorks | MoldWorks | nPower PowerSurfacing | SheetMetalWorks | SolidCAM | SolidWorks | SolidWorks Enterprise PDM | SplitWorks | Swood
Buy cheap OEM discount low cost SolidWorks Premium software download. Full version at lowest price
Buy cheap Solidworks 2017 Premium SP0 Multilanguage x64
SW 2017 will not work on 32bit systems, Win XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP0, Windows 8. Windows Home Editions and Windows To Go are not supported.
Check System Requirements page.
|Buy Solidworks 2016 Premium SP4.0 Multilanguage x64||$60|
|Download Solidworks 2016 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x64||$60|
SW 2016 will not work on 32bit systems, Win XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP0, Windows 8. Windows Home Editions and Windows To Go are not supported.
Check System Requirements page.
|Download Solidworks 2015 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x64||$60|
|Download Solidworks 2015 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x64||$60|
SW 2015 will not work on 32bit systems, Win XP/Vista. Windows Home Editions and Windows To Go are not supported.
|Download Solidworks 2014 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$60|
|Download Solidworks 2014 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$60|
SW 2014 will not run on Win XP.
|Download Solidworks 2013 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$60|
|Download Solidworks 2013 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$60|
SW 2013 will not run on Win XP.
|Download Solidworks 2012 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$60|
|Download low cost Solidworks 2012 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$60|
|Download OEM Solidworks 2011 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$50|
|Download discount Solidworks 2010 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$50|
SOLIDWORKS 2016 covers all comprehensive aspects of the product development process with an intuitive, integrated 3D development environment that includes 3D design, simulation, electrical design, product data management and technical communication. In addition, starting with the new Collaborative Sharing feature, SOLIDWORKS 2016 enables access to Dassault Systemes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform and its cloud-based capabilities. Designers and engineers can span multiple disciplines with ease, shortening the design cycle, increasing productivity and collaborating to deliver innovative products to market faster.
New user interface, new tools, and new process enhancements combine to help you get your work done faster and easier than ever before with the design and development solution chosen by millions of users worldwide.
FOCUS ON DESIGN, NOT SOFTWARE
Work smarter and get the CAD system out of your way with fewer “picks and clicks”, increased modeling flexibility, a more intuitive interface, and easier access to commands.
SOLVE COMPLEX PROBLEMS QUICKLY
Innovative design simulation makes analysis more efficient to solve complex problems, visualize and verify functionality, and find potential errors before they occur.
STREAMLINE YOUR PARALLEL DESIGN PROCESS
Communicate, collaborate, and work concurrently across teams, disciplines, customers, and vendors with mechatronic design, concurrent design, and streamlined electrical/mechanical design.
FAST-TRACK YOUR DESIGNS THROUGH MANUFACTURING
Create more detailed outputs for manufacturing and shorten product development to manufacture while you save time and reduce errors.
What's New in 2016?
SPEED UP YOUR DESIGN PROCESS
SOLIDWORKS speeds up your design process, keeps you focused on your work, and helps reduce time and effort to achieve your desired geometry.
- Automatically create swept circular profiles in sections, with bi-directional sweeps in either or both directions with the Sweep command
- Create complex blends and perfectly smooth fillets in seconds for all fillet types, including asymmetric and variable size with SOLIDWORKS Curvature Continuous Edge Fillets
- Accurately model standard and custom-defined threads with one quick and easy-to-use command with the new Thread Wizard
Enhancements to the User Interface and workflows focus you on design (not the design tool) to increase productivity. The new look and feel is consistent across all of the SOLIDWORKS applications, for easy transition between tools.
- Quickly and easily access any model without viewing the Feature Tree with new breadcrumbs
- Immediately access all selections for quick and simple modifications
- Reduce your mouse travel with the Breadcrumb in the cursor
- Easily bring the Confirmation toolbar to the cursor
- Apply transparency to the defined body, so selecting overlapping bodies is much easier with simplified Mate selections
SOLIDWORKS design tools can help you conceptualize, visualize, test, and document your 3D designs, getting your products to market faster. Check out how our entire product portfolio works together to design different components of a smart refrigerator.
VERIFY DESIGN PERFORMANCE
SOLIDWORKS 2016 Simulation tools deliver more control and greater insight to verify design performance. Ensure sufficient detail in mesh density to accurately account for stress variations, to be confident in resulting performance data.
- Improved control over operation sequencing, part movements, and mesh quality for detailed design simulations
- Calculate loads accurately throughout operation, with no artificial stresses induced
- Easily section the mesh for insight into internal mesh structure to ensure the desired mesh density at any location
- Confidently determine the forces needed for operations and ensure they meet requirements
Many industries require flat patterns of complex geometry for manufacturing. Now you can flatten any surface and take the guesswork out of creating and validating flattened shapes.
- Quickly and easily flatten even the most complex geometry
- Flatten additional 3D curve geometry for a more accurate definition of internal features
- Easily identify strains induced when forming shapes back onto 3D surfaces
- Introduce relief cuts for the flat pattern to alleviate excessive stretch/compression
ANIMATE ASSEMBLY MOTION
New Mate Controller simplifies manipulation of assemblies with moving components, even those with many degrees of freedom, creating multiple solutions. Similar to a game controller, the new Mate Controller is an easy, intuitive way to create and animate complicated assembly motion.
- Maintain precise control of the position for various components
- Create as many positions as required to simulate how the mechanism will work
- Temporarily unlock mates so components can be visually positioned from the graphics area
- Communicate complex motion by easily calculating intermediate movements between positions
Downstream visualization of information is critical to engineering. eDrawings® improves collaboration and communication of designs throughout product development.
- Consistently measure with eDrawings to automatically use the same units as in the original document
- Quickly and easily navigate between documents with multiple view tabs
- Support all assembly annotations and 3D Views created in SOLIDWORKS Model Based Definition (MBD)
- Visualize exploded states with animated viewing: manually explode or un-explode
- View component descriptions in the Components pane to easily understand an assembly
- More accurately view models with improved manipulation: "Zoomed in" – rotation is about the mouse pointer; "Zoomed out" – rotation is about center of the model rather than center of the scene
The "camera" for SOLIDWORKS and other CAD data
In order to quickly and easily create marketing quality images, SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium now come bundled with SOLIDWORKS Visualize (Formerly Bunkspeed). This new pairing supports an enhanced workflow to get from CAD to "Photo" in just five fun steps.
- Intuitively drag/drop stunning and ready-to-use materials, environments, and backgrounds into your scene
- Realize your concepts fast, accelerating the time to get your designs from concept to consumer
- Craft emotional imagery from your SOLIDWORKS data just like using a camera
- Show off every design detail with high quality graphic results in the least amount of time
- Create, communicate, and collaborate more effectively to help drive innovation, make better design decisions, and develop better business solutions
COMMUNICATE WITH MANUFACTURING
Manufacturers look to optimize how they work with suppliers. New enhancements to SOLIDWORKS MBD help you quickly and accurately communicate your design with downstream manufacturing operations.
- Create dimensions quickly by automatically aligning selected edges horizontally or vertically
- Fully annotate assemblies
- Quickly identify tolerance zone orientation and location
- Improve the output of 3D PDFs with support for decals and textures, and the re-use of SOLIDWORKS tables
- Create multi-sheet PDFs with relevant information for manufacturers or suppliers
Platform: Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 x64